SUMMARY: Technical Customer Service Representative II reports to the Director, Customer Relationship Management or designee. Performs a variety of Customer Service duties to include; phone-based and online ticket-based customer support, software testing, Quality Assurance, evaluation of updated versions of software, and updating training manuals. Works closely with Customer Service team members on individual clients to identify basic, intermediate, and advanced needs.
Skills and Education
- Technical degree(s) and/or certification(s)
- Proven technical ability in solving problems with both hardware and software including Windows-based servers, IIS, TCP/IP, and Apple and Android products.
- Working knowledge of emsCharts program suite
Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- Professional troubleshooting experience
- Experience working in a client support role
- Ability to effectively prioritize workloads and time management
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 8:00am ET and 6:00pm ET including handling urgent after-hours issues
- Healthcare or Pre-Hospital (EMS) experience
- Assist customers via phone or web conferencing software in configuring their proprietary, emsCharts.com (web-based) software.
- Solving networking, systems, and hardware issues both in-house and on the client-side
- Identifying client basic, intermediate, and advanced needs.
- Display competency in appropriate communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal relations.
- Maintain consistent customer focus in the face of adversity and change.
- Must be focused on continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, and teamwork.
- Promote motivation and development of others in problem analysis, and resolution.
- Must try to recognize the entire scope of an issue, and participate objectively towards resolution with other team members.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org